Last Updated: December 27, 2019
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you access or use our Services, create an account with us, send us an email, fill out a form, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect includes your name, email address, postal address, phone number, employer, and any other information you choose to provide.
Other Personal Information We Collect When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services or transact business with us, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transactional Information: We collect information about your reservations and shipments, such as date and time of the reservation, product details, and packing, shipping and delivery status.
- Log Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times and duration, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and unique device identifiers.
Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us customize and improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see “Your Choices” below.
Personal Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources. For example, we may collect your name and contact information from lead generation providers. We may also collect information about you from identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers, and publicly available sources.
Personal Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect to administer your account and to customize your experience with us. We also use the personal information we collect to:
- provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by FLEXE and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (see “Your Choices” below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- personalize your online experience, display advertisements that are targeted to your interests, and audit your interactions with our online ads, including by counting ad impressions and verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and protect the rights and property of FLEXE and others;
- debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- for limited internal uses, provided the personal information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about you or otherwise alter your experience outside the current interaction;
- in connection with research and development activities; and
- carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share personal information except in the following circumstances:
- with vendors, service providers, and consultants that perform services for us, including service providers that assist us with customer relationship management, payment processing, website hosting, or data analytics;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of FLEXE or others;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- between and among FLEXE and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- with your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used by those third parties to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Instagram). As part of these ad campaigns, we or third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and to serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
FLEXE is based in the United States and we process and store personal information in the U.S. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
Your organization’s account administrator has the ability to make changes and updates to your profile information, and to deactivate the corporate account under which you use the Services. Note that we may retain certain personal information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes after an account has been closed. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from FLEXE by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS